<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2161741234134919179?origin\x3dhttp://excellencerus.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
5Excellence'OhhNine♥
5Excellence'OhhNine♥

42 students, 42 challenges, 42 great minds; Come together in a blog, as this; To bond; To communicate; And to be friends.
Forever In-Touch♥

We Want!!

We want a Class Outing!
We want Miss Ong to be HAPPY forever!
We want another HAPPY Class Party~ No tears please ;D

Sweet Escapes♥.

Tracy
Hazel
Kavian
JiaFu
Ting Hui
Angeline

Histories'Our Happy Times♥.

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits~.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, September 11, 2009

__iiiiiiiii____5E5E5E5E________5E5E5E5E5E5 __iiiiiiiii___5E5E5E5E5E______5E5E5E5E5E5E5 ___iiii____5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E ___iiii____5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E ___iiii____5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5 ___iiii_____5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5EE5E55E5E5E5 ___iiii______5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5 ___iiii_______5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii________5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii_________5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii__________5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii___________5E5E5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii____________5E5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii_____________5E5E5E5E5E5
___iiii______________5E5E5E5E5
___iiii_______________5E5E5E5
___iiii________________5E5E5
__iiiiiiiii________________5E5
__iiiiiiiii_________________5


fff____ffff
_fff___ff_ffffffffff___fff___fff
__ff__ff_ ffff__fff__ fff___fff
___fffff__ffff__fff__ fff___fff
___fffff__fff___ff__ fff___fff
___fffff__fff___fff__fff___fff
___fffff__ffff__ffff__fff___fff
___fffff__ffffffffffff__ ffffffffff




keke.. Hazel here.. I did this .. I typ'ed till hand pain!! I typ'ed 3 times ! 1 for myye blog, 2nd for 5E blog, BUT ERROR!! woahh.. 3rd time i did it@@ Yea..Hope ur like it ;O



5Excellence
╔═╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═╣║║╔╣═╣
║║║║║╚╣║║
╚╩╩═╩═╩╩╝

► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop

We Love 5Ecellence FROM th...
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max

Volume------.ılı. 5Excellence's NOISE

I Love 5Excellence FOREVER! I don't want a single one to leave us !!






♥ 10:47 AM