<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2161741234134919179?origin\x3dhttp://excellencerus.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
5Excellence'OhhNine♥
5Excellence'OhhNine♥

42 students, 42 challenges, 42 great minds; Come together in a blog, as this; To bond; To communicate; And to be friends.
Forever In-Touch♥

We Want!!

We want a Class Outing!
We want Miss Ong to be HAPPY forever!
We want another HAPPY Class Party~ No tears please ;D

Sweet Escapes♥.

Tracy
Hazel
Kavian
JiaFu
Ting Hui
Angeline

Histories'Our Happy Times♥.

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Credits~.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, July 6, 2009

Have you bought the red T-shirt or do you already own one?

Anyway, so long as the shirt is mostly red, it is fine, even is there are designs or other colours on it. If there are too many other colours, you may be the odd one out among all the pupils on that day. The good thing is I'll be able to spot you from far.....

Sorry, I do not know the time to meet yet. I'll let you know as soon as the organisers inform us.

Lastly, I need 1 parent volunteer to go with us. Anyone??

Miss G.Ong


♥ 9:35 AM